July was a whirlwind of a month! So many things made me happy….here’s my Top Ten plus some blog posts and articles I like to bring you inspiration.
- Getting back on my bipolar meds. I was really struggling but now I feel good and mentally healthy.
- My stepdaughter, Catalina, returning home after being in Texas with her Nana for a month.
- Loom knitting and weaving projects. I’m making a lacy red bordello-style lamp cover for some ambiance and red glow at night during music.
- On my meds, I’m more motivated to clean up. So our clean and tidy apartment made me happy.
- We took a trip to storage finally. Our place was very sparse and I missed my stuff in storage. We didn’t get a ton of stuff but what we did get, I was happy with.
- The vinyls and the body creams I grabbed from storage made me happy.
- I ordered some furniture from Amazon. It is so wonderful to see a cozy home developing after so many months of being underfurnished.
- Home cooking made me happy. We were ordering way too much takeout until July.
- During lockdown I started ordering groceries from Walmart. There’s been one snafu, but overall, it has been extremely convenient.
- The time I’ve been spending with my husband and stepdaughter watching shows and movies, playing Scrabble, or weaving, has brought me joy.
Links to Inspire:
- Work Less, Live More – https://www.yesmagazine.org/issue/jobs/2011/09/02/less-work-more-living/
- Homemade Prosperity – https://www.yesmagazine.org/issue/happy-families-know/2010/12/11/homemade-prosperity/
- Rose Lemonade Recipe – http://www.vavoomvintage.net/2014/06/rose-lemonade-recipe.html
- Meet the seed-saving couple living entirely off the land (except for salt) – https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/nz-life-leisure/69305038/meet-the-seed-saving-couple-living-entirely-off-the-land-except-for-salt
- Living on One Income and Developing Routines – https://down—to—earth.blogspot.com/2020/03/living-on-one-income-and-developing.html
I hope you enjoy! Peace & Love,